Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tomorrow is D-Day

That stands for "DO IT" day!!! Tomorrow I start The Protocol... 40 days of
intramuscular injections of Hcg as described by A.T.W Simeons, M.D.

I had my mom-in-law, Cindy, over for dinner tonight and she showed me how to mix everything up - the powdered Hcg and saline solution. Then I got all nervous and
scared when it was time for her to show my husband how to inject me!!
Aaaagggghhhh!!! My body was tingly and sweaty in fear of getting
poked. Cindy and Brandon (hubby) got a syringe full of plain saline
solution for a practice shot on me. Cindy explained it all to B while
Cindy's husband, Manuel, tried to distract me from what they were about to do.

Turns out that it did not hurt...at all!! Yay!! All that fuss for
nothing! Cindy was right about the saline solution being gentle due to
it being the same ratio of saline as our cells.

Tomorrow morning is the first real injection of Hcg. I will also be
heading to the gym for a brisk workout and a relaxing sauna! And then
some yummy fatty foods. What a strange combination!!

I got my teenage daughter to take before pictures. Front, side, and back. How humiliating. And I look so gross. I feel gross too.

I'm excited about losing this fat suit I've been wearing for 3 years!
Wish me luck!!

No comments: